High Spec Superior Modular Buildings suitable for a huge variety of uses / not just grannies 😉
It can be a fully functional, self-contained:
- Granny flat, or
- Temporay home for a couple saving for a deposit, or
- Privacy for an adult child looking for their own space, or
Yoga & Pilates
Photographer’s dark room
THE TECHNICAL STUFF
7” x 2” joists, breathable membrane, 200mm wool insulation, 18mm OSB3 sheeting.
Timber studs 100mm x 40mm
Cross battens 50mm x 22mm
100mm wool insulation in cavity
100mm rigid insulation board
15mm OSB3 sheeting
12.5mm plasterboard internally
Acrylic render on exterior (waterproof)
7” x 2” timbers, breathable membrane,
200mm earthwool insulation
15mm OSB3 sheeting
Covered with EPDM “Firestone” rubber membrane.
12mm plasterboard ceiling.
Door & windows
Double glazed Upvc (Anthracite grey colour)
Electrics (self contained apartment)
1 small fuse board
7 double sockets
5 isolation switches
1 electric shower
1 under sink water heater
3 lights and switches
1 outside light
1 smoke alarm
The standard support base consists of 6” x 6” treated timber pylons set in concrete, spaced at 2m intervals.
Concrete perimeter foundation.
Concrete slab foundation.
(Ask for costing)
Connections (Average, depending on distance)
Water € 250 to € 450
Electrics € 400
THE ‘NOT SO’ TECHNICAL STUFF
Covered with ALKA laminate flooring
(2 options) Barn Oak OR Grey Aged Oak.
Ceilings, walls, skirtings etc.,
Matt white paint finish.
Choice of colours for the outside
timbers and rendered walls.
Is not included
- The self-contained apartment as shown – 5.7m x 4.3m (Roughly 19 feet x 14 feet)
- The same building, completely empty – 5.7m x 4.3m
- The same empty building with dividing partition for office/ reception area. 5.7m x 4.3m
- A half size empty building – 4.3m x 2.85m (Roughly 9 feet x 14 feet)
- Toilet cubicle with w.c. and basin
If you would like further information about our Outside Rooms please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to you as soon as we can.